New code for 5.15:
- Simplify the bio_end_page usage in the buffered IO code.
- Support reading inline data at nonzero offsets for erofs.
- Fix some typos and bad grammar.
- Convert kmap_atomic usage in the inline data read path.
- Add some extra inline data input checking.
- Fix a memory corruption bug stemming from iomap_swapfile_activate
trying to activate more pages than mm was expecting.
- Pass errnos through the page writeback code so that writeback errors
are reported correctly instead of being munged to EIO.
- Replace iomap_apply with a open-coded iterator loops to reduce the
number of indirect calls by a third to a half.
- Refactor the fsdax code to use iomap iterators instead of the
open-coded iomap_apply code that it had before.
- Format file range iomap tracepoint data in hexadecimal and
standardize the names used in the pretty-print string.
iomap: standardize tracepoint formatting and storage
Print all the offset, pos, and length quantities in hexadecimal. While
we're at it, update the types of the tracepoint structure fields to
match the types of the values being recorded in them.
Signed-off-by: Darrick J. Wong <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reviewed-by: Christoph Hellwig <email@example.com>
Reviewed-by: Dave Chinner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1 file changed