Fixes for 5.14-rc:
* Fix shrink eligibility checking when sparse inode clusters enabled.
* Reset '..' directory entries when unlinking directories to prevent
verifier errors if fs is shrinked later.
* Don't report unusable extent size hints to FSGETXATTR.
* Don't warn when extent size hints are unusable because the sysadmin
configured them that way.
* Fix insufficient parameter validation in GROWFSRT ioctl.
* Fix integer overflow when adding rt volumes to filesystem.
xfs: detect misaligned rtinherit directory extent size hints
If we encounter a directory that has been configured to pass on an
extent size hint to a new realtime file and the hint isn't an integer
multiple of the rt extent size, we should flag the hint for
administrative review because that is a misconfiguration (that other
parts of the kernel will fix automatically).
Signed-off-by: Darrick J. Wong <email@example.com>
Reviewed-by: Dave Chinner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reviewed-by: Christoph Hellwig <email@example.com>
1 file changed