Merge tag 'pinctrl-v5.6-2' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linusw/linux-pinctrl
Pull pin control fixes from Linus Walleij:
"Some pin control fixes for the v5.6 series.
It comes down to memory leaks in the core and driver fixes. Some
should have been sent earlier but they kept piling up and the world is
just so full of distractions these days.
- Fix some inverted pins in the Meson GLX driver.
- Align the i.MX SC message structs causing warnings from KASan.
- Balance the kref in pinctrl hogs so they are actually free:d when
removing a pin control module. We haven't seen it before as people
don't use modules for pin control that much, I think.
- Add a missing call to pinctrl_unregister_mappings() another memory
leak when using modules.
- Fix the fwspec parsing in the Qualcomm driver.
- Fix a syntax error in the Falcon driver.
- Assign .irq_eoi conditionally in the Qualcomm driver, fixing a bug
affecting elder Qualcomm platforms"
* tag 'pinctrl-v5.6-2' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linusw/linux-pinctrl:
pinctrl: qcom: Assign irq_eoi conditionally
pinctrl: falcon: fix syntax error
pinctrl: qcom: ssbi-gpio: Fix fwspec parsing bug
pinctrl: madera: Add missing call to pinctrl_unregister_mappings
pinctrl: core: Remove extra kref_get which blocks hogs being freed
pinctrl: imx: scu: Align imx sc msg structs to 4
pinctrl: meson-gxl: fix GPIOX sdio pins