Merge tag 'mips_fixes_5.5_1' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mips/linux
Pull MIPS fixes from Paul Burton:
"A collection of MIPS fixes:
- Fill the struct cacheinfo shared_cpu_map field with sensible
values, notably avoiding issues with perf which was unhappy in the
absence of these values.
- A boot fix for Loongson 2E & 2F machines which was fallout from
some refactoring performed this cycle.
- A Kconfig dependency fix for the Loongson CPU HWMon driver.
- A couple of VDSO fixes, ensuring gettimeofday() behaves
appropriately for kernel configurations that don't include support
for a clocksource the VDSO can use & fixing the calling convention
for the n32 & n64 VDSOs which would previously clobber the $gp/$28
- A build fix for vmlinuz compressed images which were
inappropriately building with -fsanitize-coverage despite not being
part of the kernel proper, then failing to link due to the missing
- A couple of eBPF JIT fixes, including disabling it for MIPS32 due
to a large number of issues with the code generated there &
reflecting ISA dependencies in Kconfig to enforce that systems
which don't support the JIT must include the interpreter"
* tag 'mips_fixes_5.5_1' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mips/linux:
MIPS: Avoid VDSO ABI breakage due to global register variable
MIPS: BPF: eBPF JIT: check for MIPS ISA compliance in Kconfig
MIPS: BPF: Disable MIPS32 eBPF JIT
MIPS: Prevent link failure with kcov instrumentation
MIPS: Kconfig: Use correct form for 'depends on'
mips: Fix gettimeofday() in the vdso library
MIPS: Fix boot on Fuloong2 systems
mips: cacheinfo: report shared CPU map