Merge tag 'trace-v5.4-rc2' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/linux-trace
Pull tracing fixes from Steven Rostedt:
"A few tracing fixes:
- Remove lockdown from tracefs itself and moved it to the trace
directory. Have the open functions there do the lockdown checks.
- Fix a few races with opening an instance file and the instance
being deleted (Discovered during the lockdown updates). Kept
separate from the clean up code such that they can be backported to
- Clean up and consolidated the checks done when opening a trace
file, as there were multiple checks that need to be done, and it
did not make sense having them done in each open instance.
- Fix a regression in the record mcount code.
- Small hw_lat detector tracer fixes.
- A trace_pipe read fix due to not initializing trace_seq"
* tag 'trace-v5.4-rc2' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/linux-trace:
tracing: Initialize iter->seq after zeroing in tracing_read_pipe()
tracing/hwlat: Don't ignore outer-loop duration when calculating max_latency
tracing/hwlat: Report total time spent in all NMIs during the sample
recordmcount: Fix nop_mcount() function
tracing: Do not create tracefs files if tracefs lockdown is in effect
tracing: Add locked_down checks to the open calls of files created for tracefs
tracing: Add tracing_check_open_get_tr()
tracing: Have trace events system open call tracing_open_generic_tr()
tracing: Get trace_array reference for available_tracers files
ftrace: Get a reference counter for the trace_array on filter files
tracefs: Revert ccbd54ff54e8 ("tracefs: Restrict tracefs when the kernel is locked down")