Merge tag 'x86_urgent_for_v5.15_rc2' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/tip
Pull x86 fixes from Borislav Petkov:
- Prevent a infinite loop in the MCE recovery on return to user space,
which was caused by a second MCE queueing work for the same page and
thereby creating a circular work list.
- Make kern_addr_valid() handle existing PMD entries, which are marked
not present in the higher level page table, correctly instead of
blindly dereferencing them.
- Pass a valid address to sanitize_phys(). This was caused by the
mixture of inclusive and exclusive ranges. memtype_reserve() expect
'end' being exclusive, but sanitize_phys() wants it inclusive. This
worked so far, but with end being the end of the physical address
space the fail is exposed.
- Increase the maximum supported GPIO numbers for 64bit. Newer SoCs
exceed the previous maximum.
* tag 'x86_urgent_for_v5.15_rc2' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/tip:
x86/mce: Avoid infinite loop for copy from user recovery
x86/mm: Fix kern_addr_valid() to cope with existing but not present entries
x86/platform: Increase maximum GPIO number for X86_64
x86/pat: Pass valid address to sanitize_phys()