Merge tag 'perf-urgent-2020-02-09' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/tip
Pull perf fixes from Thomas Gleixner:
"A set of fixes and improvements for the perf subsystem:
- Install cgroup events to the correct CPU context to prevent a
potential list double add
- Prevent an integer underflow in the perf mlock accounting
- Add a missing prototype for arch_perf_update_userpage()
- Add a missing unlock in the error path of maps__insert() in perf
- Fix the build with the latest libbfd
- Fix the perf parser so it does not delete parse event terms, which
caused a regression for using perf with the ARM CoreSight as the
sink configuration was missing due to the deletion.
- Fix the double free in the perf CPU map merging test case
- Add the missing ustring support for the perf probe command"
* tag 'perf-urgent-2020-02-09' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/tip:
perf maps: Add missing unlock to maps__insert() error case
perf probe: Add ustring support for perf probe command
perf: Make perf able to build with latest libbfd
perf test: Fix test case Merge cpu map
perf parse: Copy string to perf_evsel_config_term
perf parse: Refactor 'struct perf_evsel_config_term'
kernel/events: Add a missing prototype for arch_perf_update_userpage()
perf/cgroups: Install cgroup events to correct cpuctx
perf/core: Fix mlock accounting in perf_mmap()