Merge tag 'powerpc-5.15-3' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/powerpc/linux
Pull powerpc fixes from Michael Ellerman:
"A bit of a big batch, partly because I didn't send any last week, and
also just because the BPF fixes happened to land this week.
- Fix a regression hit by the IPR SCSI driver, introduced by the
recent addition of MSI domains on pseries.
- A big series including 8 BPF fixes, some with potential security
impact and the rest various code generation issues.
- Fix our program check assembler entry path, which was accidentally
jumping into a gas macro and generating strange stack frames, which
could confuse find_bug().
- A couple of fixes, and related changes, to fix corner cases in our
machine check handling.
- Fix our DMA IOMMU ops, which were not always returning the optimal
DMA mask, leading to at least one device falling back to 32-bit DMA
when it shouldn't.
- A fix for KUAP handling on 32-bit Book3S.
- Fix crashes seen when kdumping on some pseries systems.
Thanks to Naveen N. Rao, Nicholas Piggin, Alexey Kardashevskiy, Cédric
Le Goater, Christophe Leroy, Mahesh Salgaonkar, Abdul Haleem,
Christoph Hellwig, Johan Almbladh, Stan Johnson"
* tag 'powerpc-5.15-3' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/powerpc/linux:
pseries/eeh: Fix the kdump kernel crash during eeh_pseries_init
powerpc/32s: Fix kuap_kernel_restore()
powerpc/pseries/msi: Add an empty irq_write_msi_msg() handler
powerpc/64s: Fix unrecoverable MCE calling async handler from NMI
powerpc/64/interrupt: Reconcile soft-mask state in NMI and fix false BUG
powerpc/64: warn if local irqs are enabled in NMI or hardirq context
powerpc/traps: do not enable irqs in _exception
powerpc/64s: fix program check interrupt emergency stack path
powerpc/bpf ppc32: Fix BPF_SUB when imm == 0x80000000
powerpc/bpf ppc32: Do not emit zero extend instruction for 64-bit BPF_END
powerpc/bpf ppc32: Fix JMP32_JSET_K
powerpc/bpf ppc32: Fix ALU32 BPF_ARSH operation
powerpc/bpf: Emit stf barrier instruction sequences for BPF_NOSPEC
powerpc/security: Add a helper to query stf_barrier type
powerpc/bpf: Fix BPF_SUB when imm == 0x80000000
powerpc/bpf: Fix BPF_MOD when imm == 1
powerpc/bpf: Validate branch ranges
powerpc/lib: Add helper to check if offset is within conditional branch range
powerpc/iommu: Report the correct most efficient DMA mask for PCI devices