Pull networking fixes from David Miller:
"A decent batch of fixes here. I'd say about half are for problems that
have existed for a while, and half are for new regressions added in
the 4.20 merge window.
1) Fix 10G SFP phy module detection in mvpp2, from Baruch Siach.
2) Revert bogus emac driver change, from Benjamin Herrenschmidt.
3) Handle BPF exported data structure with pointers when building
32-bit userland, from Daniel Borkmann.
4) Memory leak fix in act_police, from Davide Caratti.
5) Check RX checksum offload in RX descriptors properly in aquantia
driver, from Dmitry Bogdanov.
6) SKB unlink fix in various spots, from Edward Cree.
7) ndo_dflt_fdb_dump() only works with ethernet, enforce this, from
8) Fix FID leak in mlxsw driver, from Ido Schimmel.
9) IOTLB locking fix in vhost, from Jean-Philippe Brucker.
10) Fix SKB truesize accounting in ipv4/ipv6/netfilter frag memory
limits otherwise namespace exit can hang. From Jiri Wiesner.
11) Address block parsing length fixes in x25 from Martin Schiller.
12) IRQ and ring accounting fixes in bnxt_en, from Michael Chan.
13) For tun interfaces, only iface delete works with rtnl ops, enforce
this by disallowing add. From Nicolas Dichtel.
14) Use after free in liquidio, from Pan Bian.
15) Fix SKB use after passing to netif_receive_skb(), from Prashant
16) Static key accounting and other fixes in XPS from Sabrina Dubroca.
17) Partially initialized flow key passed to ip6_route_output(), from
18) Fix RTNL deadlock during reset in ibmvnic driver, from Thomas
19) Several small TCP fixes (off-by-one on window probe abort, NULL
deref in tail loss probe, SNMP mis-estimations) from Yuchung
* git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net: (93 commits)
net/sched: cls_flower: Reject duplicated rules also under skip_sw
bnxt_en: Fix _bnxt_get_max_rings() for 57500 chips.
bnxt_en: Fix NQ/CP rings accounting on the new 57500 chips.
bnxt_en: Keep track of reserved IRQs.
bnxt_en: Fix CNP CoS queue regression.
net/mlx4_core: Correctly set PFC param if global pause is turned off.
Revert "net/ibm/emac: wrong bit is used for STA control"
neighbour: Avoid writing before skb->head in neigh_hh_output()
ipv6: Check available headroom in ip6_xmit() even without options
tcp: lack of available data can also cause TSO defer
ipv6: sr: properly initialize flowi6 prior passing to ip6_route_output
mlxsw: spectrum_switchdev: Fix VLAN device deletion via ioctl
mlxsw: spectrum_router: Relax GRE decap matching check
mlxsw: spectrum_switchdev: Avoid leaking FID's reference count
mlxsw: spectrum_nve: Remove easily triggerable warnings
ipv4: ipv6: netfilter: Adjust the frag mem limit when truesize changes
sctp: frag_point sanity check
tcp: fix NULL ref in tail loss probe
tcp: Do not underestimate rwnd_limited
net: use skb_list_del_init() to remove from RX sublists