Merge branch 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block
Pull block IO fixes from Jens Axboe:
"Normally I'd defer my initial for-linus pull request until after the
merge window, but a race was uncovered in the virtio-blk conversion to
blk-mq that could cause hangs. So here's a small collection of fixes
for you to pull:
- The fix for the virtio-blk IO hang reported by Dave Chinner, from
Shaohua and myself.
- Add the Insert blktrace event for blk-mq. This makes 'btt' happy
when it is doing it's state transition analysis.
- Ensure that blk-mq has disk/partition stats enabled by default,
instead of making it opt-in.
- A fix for __bio_add_page() and large sector counts"
* 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block:
blk-mq: add blktrace insert event trace
virtio-blk: virtqueue_kick() must be ordered with other virtqueue operations
blk-mq: ensure that we set REQ_IO_STAT so diskstats work
bio: fix argument of __bio_add_page() for max_sectors > 0xffff