Merge branch 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block
Pull block fixes from Jens Axboe:
"A small collection of fixes that should go into this cycle.
- a pull request from Christoph for NVMe, which ended up being
manually applied to avoid pulling in newer bits in master. Mostly
fibre channel fixes from James, but also a few fixes from Jon and
- a pull request from Konrad, with just a single fix for xen-blkback
- a fuseblk bdi fix from Jan, fixing a regression in this series with
the dynamic backing devices.
- a blktrace fix from Shaohua, replacing sscanf() with kstrtoull().
- a request leak fix for drbd from Lars, fixing a regression in the
last series with the kref changes. This will go to stable as well"
* 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block:
nvmet: release the sq ref on rdma read errors
nvmet-fc: remove target cpu scheduling flag
nvme-fc: stop queues on error detection
nvme-fc: require target or discovery role for fc-nvme targets
nvme-fc: correct port role bits
nvme: unmap CMB and remove sysfs file in reset path
blktrace: fix integer parse
fuseblk: Fix warning in super_setup_bdi_name()
block: xen-blkback: add null check to avoid null pointer dereference
drbd: fix request leak introduced by locking/atomic, kref: Kill kref_sub()